MAVRIKOS IMPORTS S.A. was established in 1975 in Piraeus.
It is a flexible and multipurpose family business with an upward trend over the years.
More than 3.000 items are imported (beverages, soft drinks, beers, tobacco and standardized food items) in order to export them or supply ships or sell then to beverage wholesalers – liqueurs stores, etc. inside the country. We are also the exclusive distributor of many branded beverages.
Mavrikos owns facilities with modern storage areas of 2.400m2 and freezers in Kaminia in Piraeus and a fleet of 10 privately owned trucks, to cover deliveries to its customers. It has 20 trained employees and is certified according to the European standards of Reg. 952/13 as an Authorized Economic Operation (AEOF).
The company is fully computerized using ERP application (since 2003 2nd generation) as well as C.R.M. (Customer Relation Management) to cover the service of its customer base.
The company emphasizes:
• In the wide range of products and its enrichment with every new product released on the international market, which reflects the interest of consumers and leaves high profitability to the customer.
• The availability of the products.
• The short delivery time.
• Offering competitive prices.
• The clear conditions of cooperation before the sale and in the effective information of the customer.
• The reliability and accuracy of the system.
• The immediate resolution of any problems that arise (After sales service).
• Continuous training of its staff and updating them with the current institutional framework.